Exquisite Hand Made Soaps and 50% Discount Code for Water Bottle!

Hey y'all!

I hope you had a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday!  

I have some fun summer items to talk about today.  I love supporting local when I can, and here is one of my favorites!  If you love high quality and affordable hand made soaps, then this Etsy store is for you!  These are actually made by a co-worker's daughter and when I got mine I was blown away.  They are absolutely beautiful, with long-lasting fragrance, and even the packaging is adorable!  She has other fun goodies too! So please check out her Etsy store SpiderSilkCreationss, here's a link directly to her store:




And I don't know about y'all, but staying hydrated when you are at the office can be a challenge.  I personally like the Bottled Joy 32oz Water Bottle. It comes with a straw, is BPA free, and I like the handy carabineer clip that I use to attach to my backpack.  Click this link to save 50%!  



And as always, you can find more great stuff for Highimpact Cowgirl Beauty here:




Comments

Popular Posts