Sometimes A Red Lippie And a Delicious Energy Smoothie Can Brighten Your Monday

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend where you are at!  

On these hot summer days, a delicious smoothie can really help you get through the day!  What I've been making lately is mixing a few pieces of frozen fruit, Silk Almond Milk in Vanilla, ice, water, and a packet of Great Value Energy (assorted flavors box).  I bring it to work and toss it in the freezer, then around 1pm I grab it and sip on it (plus water) throughout the rest of the day.  


I also needed a pick-me-up today so I went with a red lippie...I mean who doesn't love a red lippie??  I used Farmasi Matte Lipstick No. 03 Hot Red!  These lipsticks have real staying power, perfect for summer.  I typically really lean towards brighter colors in the summer.  Plus these are a real steal at only $13.90 each! Get yours at the link below!  


Earrings are by JB Creations

Look her up on Facebook!




Comments

Popular Posts