Smokey Eye Using The Ultimate Smokey Eye Trio Kit

How's everyone doing?  

We are now into summer yay!  This is a fun look that can be used for day or night.  This trio palette makes doing a smokey eye soooo easy.  I put the medium gray all over my lid, the black in the corner and a little on 1/2 of my lower lash line, then used the lightest color to buff it all out, under my brow bone, and on the inner 1/2 of my lower lash line.  Added some glitter for fun, but totally not necessary.  Have some fun playing with it and don't be afraid to try a smokey eye. Tip: do you eye makeup first so you can easily wipe away any fall out when using dark colors so you don't mess up the rest of your makeup. 

Products used:

Skincare


Makeup


(glitter is not Farmasi, I've had it forever, and I don't think they make it anymore, it's called Magnificent Metals Eye Shadow 614F Dusty Rose by Stila)

Hair


(then I used a bubble wand to curl, and a volumizing dry shampoo, and a light hair spray).











 

Comments